Monday, July 23, 2012

What a day!

I am not going to go into a lot of details but Candles by Victoria came to my rescue today.  Basically, my mom and I spent the morning cleaning out blood from thawed meat from a condensation tray at the back of a fridge in an apartment unit.  It was NASTY!  When I got home, the first thing I did was put some CBV in my tart warmer, lol.  I wanted something STRONG so I mixed Peace and Sugared Spruce together to make what I would call Peaceful Pines.  It is a great combo... I might have to get this in a candle in the future!

I will probably be melting this tomorrow as well.  I can't wait.... two more days and my daughter will be back home!  I have missed her a lot.  Late Wednesday or Thursday I should be back to reviewing the scent shots that are new scents to me.  I love my crumbs but I am itching to try out some of the scent shots from previous orders!  

No comments:

Post a Comment