Monday, July 30, 2012

Daily Burn for 7/30/12

Today's Candles by Victoria scent in my tart melter is Mermaid Kiss.  It is such a pretty green color! I know my picture has an orange/pink tone but it is a grass green color.  
The description from the website is "top notes of ocean mist, sea moss, and dewy cyclamen petals; followed by middle nots of geranium flower, water mint, and coriander seed; sitting on base notes of white cedarwood and earthy vetiver.  Whoa!  Lots of notes there!  On cold sniff, this was kinda like a man's cologne/clean scent, but warmed up...I totally get the ocean mist and sea moss scents, as I have had those scents on their own and they are in my favorites.. very relaxing spa like scents.  I don't know what water mint smells like, but I do get a hint of a soft mint in the background.  I also get a bit of woody/earthy scents which must be the cedarwood and vetiver.  I have totally changed my mind on this scent from cold to warm!  I could definitely see myself getting a candle in this to light when I want to relax.. I think it would be a great bathtub scent!

I will probably be melting this one tonight and tomorrow, so the next posting will probably be Wednesday.  Until then, SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment