Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Daily Burn

I really love reading blogs from fellow CBVers who do quick updates on what they are burning/melting that day.  I have been throwing the idea around in my head of doing a "Daily Burn" posting every day (or whenever I change scents out.. might be two or three days).  Even though I generally melt scent shots/tarts and crumb melts, I like calling it the daily burn, not the daily melt, lol.  Just sounds sexier! 

So, without further ado....

Today's Daily Burn!

Goldilocks:  The scent description is a sweet morning treat of oats, spice and everything nice! A rich blend of fruit and spice top notes balances with mint tones to create instant appeal for this blend. Spiced woods and soft floral tones are surrounded by patchouli at the heart of the fragrance. A base of soft vanilla bean completes this creation.  My take on it - it is a very well blended scent.  I can't really pick out the notes separately.  It almost has a fizzy note to it.  It is very comforting and cozy smelling.  I don't love it enough that I would get a candle in it, but I would lean toward getting another scent shot in it.  I also want to try a few create-a-scents with it.  

Smell Ya Later!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment