Friday, July 27, 2012

CAS Mix

Whew.. this week has been C-R-A-Z-Y!  So glad it is Friday!  I know someone did this create a scent mix before but for the life of me I can't remember who it was.  I don't believe it is listed anywhere either but I may be mistaken.  Anyway....the mix is White Chocolate Karibu and Raspberry White Mocha Latte. 
We have had White Chocolate Karibu before.... it is a Godiva scent described as a blend of roasted cashews mixed with buttery honey and drenched with white chocolate.  Sadly, it mostly smells like popcorn to me, with a drizzle of white chocolate.  I had heard that mixing it with Raspberry White Mocha was really good and tones down that popcorn like scent. RWM is a Starbucks dupe and is raspberry, white chocolate, creme brulee, and Frenchville coffee.  We had two heart tarts left from way back in RWM (which I love!) so I decided to pop one of those in with half the SS.  I don't get much of the popcorn scent anymore.. it has turned into a buttery richness that smells so good with RWM.  This one has been going since yesterday so I expect I will have something new in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment