Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Some random pictures and today's scent

I have lots of goodies today! 

Let's start with some pictures that I have taken in the last few days. 
Sunrise, sunrise!
I captured this beautiful sunrise one morning as I was walking out the door to take Cyn to the bus stop.  That is surprising in itself, because I don't even think I had touched coffee yet that morning, lol. 



 These next ones are a few of the deer that wander around.  This one had lost his velvet no too long ago.

Slurp!









 As you can see, they like to come up and drink the water from our water container for the dog and outside cats as well as the rain barrels when they have enough in them. 
Refreshing!











  Haha!  I got him licking his lips!




 This one just decided to lay down and take a rest. Sounds like a plan to me!







Love Birds 16 oz
 Now, onto the scent of the day!  Since I was home all day working on my last Cost Accounting exam and starting on the project for that class, I decided I would light up a candle.  After seeing a post on the CBV Addicts Unite FB page about Love Birds in soap form, I was inspired to light my candle of that scent.  I love the soap as well!  This scent is a CAS created by Tina and Kayla and let me tell you, it is amazing! This one has been added to the regular scent list, so you can order it without doing a CAS now.  It is a mix of Love Spell ( a Victoria Secret dupe, fruity and citrus) and Birds of Paradise (strawberries & cream with other goodies).  Even though pomegranate is not in either description, that is what it smells like, mixed with strawberries, vanilla, musk.. and just goodness! 


Love Birds soap!


 The towel you see under my candle is the lovely "Keep Calm" towel I won on the FB page, made by the lovely BG Chin Taylor.  I love it!  It is a great reminder when I get stressed just to take a breath, enjoy my CBV, and calm down.  Plus, it is embroidered with my favorite color.. royal purple!



Jeez.. this was a long post!  Sorry about that, but I hope you enjoyed it none-the-less. 

Last but no least, please take a moment to send thoughts to those affected by Sandy on the East Coast.  It was amazing to see all the outpouring of love and concern today on the CBVAU FB page as well as on The Pouring Pot.  I am so proud to be a part of a community like that.  Hugs and best wishes to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment