Sunday, October 28, 2012

Cashmere

Sorry for the delay... I would have posted this yesterday, but for some reason I couldn't get blogger to pull up for me.  I would just get a blank page.  Anywho.... last night I started melting Cashmere from CBV. 
The description for this scent is a sensual, exotic blend of saffron, pimento berries, while pepper, a blend of floral, patchouli, and vanilla. 
Even though this is not a favorite for me, I have to say that it does make a nice bedroom scent.  It is one of the powdery scents... probably from the patchouli.. but it is not overpowering in the least.  Every once in a while, I pick up a scent that reminds me of black licorice even though anise is not listed in the description.  I can't really pick out any of the other scents except for some really light floral notes... maybe gardenia?  If you enjoy soft, powdery scents, I think you would like this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment