Monday, November 5, 2012

Cherry Blossom or Japanese Cherry Blossom?

Sorry it has been a few days!  I did house/pet sit for a friend over the weekend.  When I got home, we finished up Champagne Pomegranate and last night, lit up the Black Label in Godfather.  I think I have posted a picture before, but I did take a few last night.  I just haven't uploaded them off my camera as of yet. 

Earlier today, I had my huge Cube candle of Love Shack going.  I meant to take a few pictures but was so busy with my project for Cost Accounting, that I totally forgot.  The cube candles are gorgeous though!  If you want to see what they look like, check out this link: http://www.candlesbyvictoria.com/cbv/cubecandle.html This sucker is over 2 lbs of wax... and now you can get this jar shape and size with glitter too!  http://www.candlesbyvictoria.com/cbv/glittercube.html  So pretty!

This evening we popped in the next scent we have lined up.... which was Cherry Blossom.  I believe this is Japanese Cherry Blossom as CBV doesn't list a plain Cherry Blossom scent. 

This is a B&BW dupe... Japanese cherry blossoms, vanilla rice, oriental woods, and mimosa petals.  My mom loves this lotion and I don't think it is an exact dupe but it is nice.  The B&BW scent is more powdery.  This is a "clean" floral to my nose.... I do get a bit of the woods notes along with the floral notes.  It is nice, but I wouldn't say a dupe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment