Saturday, October 13, 2012

Autumn Leaves

Things have been extremely busy around here and I haven't really been home to melt or burn much.  Yesterday I was actually home all day so I decided to light up my cube candle in Love Shack.. which is a mix of Love Spell and Pink Sugar.  It is amazing!  And the cube candle is HUGE!  I can't find the picture I know I took of it before I lit it the first time.  If I run across it, I will post it.  After having that burning  for most of the day, I wanted a change for tonight.  So, in went Autumn Leaves!
This scent is awesome!  It smells just like walking around outside on damp leaves right after it rains. It is a very strong scent, but I tend to love strong ones so it is fine with me.  I think this would be great mixed with Why I Autumn as well as Sugared Spruce.  Great fall scent!

Here is a pic of one of the black squirrels we have running around here.  They are so cute! I love their little ears!




No comments:

Post a Comment