Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Who's That Lady?

The scent I have had going for the past few days, at least while I have been at home, has been Who's That Lady.  I am not sure if this is still available or not.  It is listed under House Blends and is still on the CBV browser but I do not see it on the drop down menu to order or in the master fragrance list. The description is this: a provocative blend of pomegranate, persimmon, green notes, black orchid, lotus blossom, liquid amber, mahogany woods, black violet and a cream accord.
I have seen some pretty harsh reviews of this scent.  It is not bad at all, but I am just ok with this scent.  To me, it kinda smells like a men's cologne or a very musky woman's perfume.  I don't really get any pomegranate, but I do get the persimmon, amber and mahogany notes.  It is pretty strong and lasts a long time on the melter.  I have melted it on and off for 3 or 4 days and it is still going!


No comments:

Post a Comment