Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gold/Silver Glitter Tureen - Peace

Today was cold and gloomy, so it seemed like the perfect time to light up my glitter tureen! 
This candle is 22 oz and the glitter is the gold and silver mix.  You can get these in any fragrance, even a CAS, and in many different colors and kinds of glitter.  I got this in Peace, one of my all time favorite scents.  I cannot be without this fragrance!  I have it in crumbs also, lol.  If you haven't tried it, you should.  I know there are some that do not like it, but it is on the favorites list of many as well.  It is really hard to describe... a bit earthy/musky, a bit citrus, but not the typical citrus that you find in scents.  It is SO comforting! 

Until my next scent review, I will leave a candle burning for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment