Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Create-A-Scent: Glass Slippers

Yesterday was a stressful day for me.  I have been working on budget variances in my cost accounting class.  I had planned on getting around to taking my next exam yesterday but that didn't happen because I was having such a hard time grasping how to calculate all these different variances using different methods.  The good news, is that after all that stress and wanting to just sit down and cry, I took my test this morning with a fresh head, and made a 100%!  Yay!  Two more chapters, one more exam and a project and this class will be behind me.  Before I started my test this morning, I decided it was a candle type of day.
                                   
The candle I chose to light is a CAS (16 oz jar) I ordered  a while back called Glass Slippers.  I don't think this is part of the regular line of scents, so you have to order it as a CAS.  It was created by Summer and is a mix of Vanilla Bean Noel and Sexy in Stilettos.  VBN is a creamy, sweet marshmallow type of scent while Sexy in Stilettos is a perfume-like fragrance similar to Pink Sugar and Love Spell.  These two mix beautifully and I think Glass Slippers is perfect name.  :) 
                             



No comments:

Post a Comment