Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Piney Forest

My Sunday, Monday and now Tuesday melt is Piney Forest.  I am so in love with this scent!  The scent is a combo of Forest Rain, Cedar, and Bayberry.  All of those scents you can get individually, however, I am not that fond of any of the scents alone, but this is AMAZING!


 This scent reminds me of wet earth and pine trees.... like walking through the trees right after a nice rain.  Ahh!  I am seriously considering getting this scent in crumb melts.  Right now I have 4 jars of those: Peace, Lavender Vanilla, Vanilla Bean Noel, and Sugared Spruce.  I try to get crumbs in my favorite can't do without scents.  I can't believe I haven't gotten Raspberry Guava in crumbs yet, lol.  Anyway... off track... if you like earthy scents, this one might be up your alley.   :)  I probably won't be posting too much until after the weekend because we are having company.  Before I go, I want to let you know about the cool sale Candles by Victoria is having... the Super Bowl Half-time Sale!  The way it works is, that whatever the combined score of the two teams at the start of half-time is, that is how much % the sale will be, up to 25%.  The sale is only active DURING half-time, so you have to be quick!  Victoria did this last year and it was a hoot!  I am hoping for 20 total points because if not, I can't order.  Last year, it was 19%, so I went ahead... only 1% off, lol.  Have a good rest of the weekend and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment