Friday, January 25, 2013

Pineapple Jasmine

Today's scent is Pineapple Jasmine... the description includes top notes of pineapples, pears, and apples, middle notes of ferns and clover, and bottom notes of jasmine and rose petals.  Wow!
I can't really pick out individual notes besides the pineapple and I would say it is the most predominant note, however, there is much more to this scent than that.  The other notes just blend in really well.  I may get a hint of pear and apple and a bit of green notes and maybe a powdery note from the rose and jasmine.  I liked this on cold sniff but warm.. OMG.. I love it!  There is something that is a bit nostalgic to me... I just can't place my finger on it.  I really recommend this scent, especially if you are looking for a tropical or fruity scent that is a bit different from the norm.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment