Monday, January 21, 2013

Persimmon Fruit

Today's CBV scent is Persimmon Fruit.  The descriptions reads "an elegant blend of persimmon and white grapefruit with fragrant woods". 
I was on the fence with this scent when I first smelled it cold.  However, I really do like it warm.  I don't have much to compare it with, as I have no clue what a persimmon smells like and don't know if there is a difference between a pink grapefruit and a white one.  I do get an earthy note, which makes me think of a masculine scent.  However, I guess the mix of the two fruits mellows that out and makes this a "uni-sex" scent in my mind.  I am not sure how much Cynthia liked it because she started to get a headache so we had to shut it off.  Her headache may or may not have been from the scent.  We will have to see if it happens again when we start melting it again tomorrow.  All I know it I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoy this as much as I do!  :)  Goes to show you, never judge a scent on cold sniff alone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment