Monday, May 27, 2013

DKNY Delicious and Blueberry Cobbler

Surprised to see another post so quickly!?  I didn't know what scents were up next until I looked this morning.  We have tried both of these scents individually before, so we went ahead and mixed them up.  

I have only smelled the DKNY Delicious perfume a few times and do not own it.  It is described as having top notes of apple, cucumber, and yuza, middle notes of magnolia, tuberose, lily of the valley, and roses, and bottom notes of sandalwood and white amber.  My nose picks up the apple and a lot of the floral notes.  I don't hate it but I don't love it.





I have reviewed Blueberry Cobbler recently in a previous posting, so I am not going to go into great detail about it.  All you need to know is that it is a yummy amazing bubbly blueberry scent!






I can't remember who had come up with this mix... it is not listed on the CAS file on the FB group.  I had written the mix down when it was mentioned at some point, but didn't write down who made it up.  Unfortunately, I did not like how these two mixed.  DKNY Delicious seems a bit too overpowering and I lose the yummy blueberry scent.  :(

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment