Sunday, September 29, 2013

I'm back!

I am finally back, and this time, I think I will be posting regularly again.  See, I am finally finished with my degree and it arrived last week!  Yay!  I am happy and proud.  : )
 Even though I am working full time now, I am even more excited to get him and melt or burn some CBV and I should also have time to post about some books and movies as well.

Since I am a bit behind on reviewing scents we have tried, I am going to be posting them in groups instead of individuals.  I might even do this as a weekly post, talking about the scents we went through that week.  Would love some feedback on which you prefer.

I am going to start with bakery scents.  There are only two:

Brown Sugar Shortbread - this is a mix of Brown Sugar and Granny's Pie Crust.  I haven't tried either on their own, but this is a really nice warm scent.  Very comforting.  Not sugar strong, but I find that most sugary bakery with vanilla tones are not.  That is just the nature of these scents.  I really like this one and would consider getting it in crumbs or cubes.

Get Me S'more - Where to start with this one?!  So dang good!  I was a bit scared because the first night I melted it, I got sick at my stomach.  I was so hoping it was not the scent, because I loved it cold.  Thankfully, it wasn't.  The next night when I melted I didn't have any problems and fell in love.  We get the rich chocolate first, then the ooey-gooey marshmallow, and then the yummy graham cracker.  I am so getting this in cubes!!!

I don't think I have posted a link to CBV in a while, so if you are reading this and are interested in checking it out, you can find it at Candles By Victoria. Victoria offers close to 900 scents, in an array of options.  You can even make your own by combining two scents. :)  She is working on unveiling a new updated website in the upcoming weeks.  Can't wait!

Look for more posts in a few!


No comments:

Post a Comment