Thursday, August 9, 2012

YUM!

Today's melt was love at first sniff!  The scent is CBV's Cajun Cornbread, which is a mix of Peach Preserves and Country Cornbread.  This smells just like warm peach cobbler to me... I even smell the golden crust!  I assume that is from the cornbread scent.  OMG.. I seriously want to eat this!
This scent is featured in the Mama's Peach Cobbler Comfort Candle, along with Maple Butter Crunch.  Love this candle.  The first comfort candle I had was the Caramel Apple Ginger Crisp one, which I loved as well, but this one may have bumped it out of the top spot when it comes to that line.  It now comes with cute little rolling pins on top as well! I thought I had a photo of my candle on my computer but I guess I deleted it.  :(  You can click here: Peach Cobbler Comfort Candle to view an image and even order it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment