Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mango Peach Salsa

Today's scent is a great summer scent!  Mango Peach Salsa is a dupe for the Yankee scent of the same name and it is dead on in my book .  The scent description is: luscious tones of fruit are blended with warm spicy accents in this tempting creation.  Bright citrus notes of tangerine balance with fresh cherry for the tangy top note.  A heart of ripe peach mingles with strawberry, as hints of spice add delightful texture to the blend.  Floral undertones are enveloped in a clean musk base to complete the fruit sensation.  Wowza! 
I would categorize this as a juicy fruit scent.... I mainly get peach and mango, with a hint of citrus and strawberry.  I don't really get any floral notes or musk.  I can't really detect enough spice to say "hey, there is a spice note to this"... it more just adds depth, if that makes any sense.... kinda like not being able to put your finger on something, as the saying goes.  I guess in this case, it would be your nose, lol.  I do like this scent, however, there are some scents in the same vein as this one that I like more, such as Mango Smoothie.  Still, a great summer scent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment