Sunday, July 7, 2013

Goldilocks + Lemon Gingersnap Pie

Here is another Create-a-Scent!  This one is a take off of one that was done by Ashtyn.  She used Goldilocks and Lemon Meringue Pie and named it Goldilocks and the Three Pies.  What a cute name! 

 Goldilocks is such an amazing scent.  It is described as the fragrance of oats, spice, fruit, woods, and a bit of floral and vanilla notes.  It is so complex, I really can't pick any particular notes.  I get a bit of a citrus zest note, some vanilla and maybe spices.. not cinnamon though.  To my nose, it almost has a bit of effervescence to it.  So comforting!
Lemon Gingersnap Pie is my favorite lemon scent of Victoria's.  It is just the right balance of tart but a bit sweet lemons and a little zing from the gingersnap.  This is not spicy at all.  The gingersnap just gives this a little something extra. 






Even though this is not a favorite CAS that I have tried, it is not bad at all.  I think I would like it more with the Lemon Meringue Pie because it is creamier than Lemon Gingersnap Pie.  On top of that, Goldilocks was a bit overpowering.  I think I wanted more lemon.  I would say three and a half out of four.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment