Saturday, April 20, 2013

Candles by Victoria Aquolina Blue Sugar & Vanilla Lace

Hey there fellow scentaholics!  The last few days, we have had the CBV's Aquolina Blue Sugar as well as Vanilla Lace going in the melter.  First, each one separate, then mixed together.  I figured I would just wait and review them in one posting instead of three different ones. 

First up... Aquolina Blue Sugar! 
The description includes fresh citrus, romantic florals, fresh green tones, patchouli, and a base of vanilla with soft musk and exotic woody tones.  I love this fragrance!  It is just enough masculine but with enough sweetness.  Don't be afraid of the patchouli, which I know can be overwhelming to some, me included!  This is such a great scent.. both guys and gals would like this one!


                                                                                         Next is Vanilla Lace....

This vanilla is described as French vanilla, with African violet notes as well as sweet flowers and musk.  I do get a bit of musk in it, but not really any floral notes.  It is a very nice sweet vanilla scent though. 







These two make a wonderful mix, although I think I prefer the Aquolina Blue Sugar on its own more because the Vanilla Lace tones it down a bit too much for my liking.  I will definitely be getting ABS in a candle in the future or even possibly in a jar of crumb melts.   :) 

Night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment