Sunday, April 7, 2013

Wintery Candied Apple

I thought I better get on here before going to bed to post what has been on my melter this weekend.  This scent, Wintery Candy Apple, is a Bath & Body Works dupe and is dead on.
The scent description for this is "top notes of crisp apple, pineapple, and zests of orange; middle notes of neroli and cinnamon; base notes of sandalwood, fresh musk, bamboo, and patchouli."  To my nose, it is just a nice crisp apple scent with maybe a touch of earthiness.  I don't really smell any orange zest... maybe a bit of juiciness from the pineapple.  Because of the lack of spiciness (even though the description does mention cinnamon), I feel this is a great scent year round.  It is one of my daughter Cynthia's favorite scents.  She already had some body spray from B&BW in this scent and now has lotion from CBV in it as well.  This is one of the best, if not the best apple scent I think Victoria has.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment