Sunday, March 3, 2013

Reese's Peanut Butter


Are you hungry for Reese's cups?  If not, you might be after this post!  The CBV scent we have had in the melter for the past two days is Reese's Peanut Butter. 
I was hesitant on this scent because I am not a big peanut butter fan.... however, I have found that I am very fond of Victoria's PB scents... Elvis (PB and banana) is one of my favorites.  This is not overwhelming in the peanut butter at all.  It is very rich and creamy smelling with a hint of chocolate.  This is hunger-inducing on it's own right, but I would love to drop a bit of Fudge Brownie or another chocolate scent just to bump the chocolate up some.  I would say this a medium throw scent.  I am going to to putting the cute melts she has in this scent on my wish list... they look like mini Reese's cups!  You can find them on the 5th page of the tarts section on Candles by Victoria.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment