Monday, February 25, 2013

Pomegranate & Cider/Pumpkin Pralines

Today I have two scent reviews, as one scent did not really settle with our noses.  First up, we have Pomegranate & Cider.  The description of this scent is juicy pomegranates combined with the fullness of a sweet rich cider. 
We have found that we are not huge fans of CBV's cider scents.  That being said, I know that there are many CBVAUer's that love the cider scents.  I don't know what it is about them, but they just don't jive with our noses.  I am trying to think of how to explain it, but can't really put my finger on it.  I get a really strong spicy cider, but not bakery spicy... I guess more like mulled spices on the stove??  If you have tried the Pomegranate & Spiced Pear scent, this one is pretty similar IMO. 

Next, we put Pumpkin Pralines on the melter.  OH-M-GEE!  This scent is heavenly! 
I know see what Deb and many others have been raving about!  It is described as creamy rich pumpkin with a hint of spice mixed with Caramelized Pralines and a hint of caramel.  This sucker does not disappoint!  If you are looking for a pumpkin scent without a lot of spice, you need to try this one, as well as Pumpkin Pickin.  Pumpkin Pralines smells like a really creamy buttery pumpkin.  The spice is not really noticeable to me.  I really just want to lick the air!  :p  SO GOOD!  I think I will be getting this in a bowl candle next fall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment