Saturday, February 23, 2013

Poisoned Apple

It has been a while since I am posted.  The reason is that I got another job!  I am working as an office assistant for Greenleaf Forestry, a business that sells firewood and other wood products from blown down trees, trees from mitigation, etc. Now I have a full-time job and still pulling part-time at the apartment complex, plus still working on my Associate degree.  Can you say BUSY!?  But I am SO grateful! 

The Candles by Victoria scent I am reviewing today is Poisoned Apple, which is described as tart green apples, brown sugar, bergamot, laced with licorice and vanilla bourbon. 
I don't know if it is just because the color of the wax is red, but I get red apples, not green apples.  This is a really nice, crisp apple scent.  It reminds me of Wintery Candy Apple, but with darker notes.  The licorice is not really noticeable as licorice, so don't let that scare you off.  It just brings a depth to the scent.  Really nice!  I know a few people that have ordered this in a glitter candle with red and black glitter.... so pretty! 

When I can, I will post about our Superbowl half-time order... another massive order!  Couldn't pass up a sale of 25% off!!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment