Friday, March 9, 2012

Quick CBV mix of scents

I just thought I would post a quick review of 3 Candles by Victoria scents I just put in my melter that I am really pleased with.  I don't have any pictures to go along with it, sorry about that.

The scents I mixed are Honeybee, Edward Cullen, and Berry Me Alive. 

Honeybee's description on CBV is warm honey with rose in the background, a touch of orange zest and a splash of cinnamon.  I get the honey and some orange zest.  To me, it smells just like Burt Bee's honey chapstick, which I do not like. I had half of a SS left of this.

Edward Cullen is pretty good on its own.  The description is sunshine, lilac and honey.  It is a really soft sweet floral.  Since I only had a 1/4 of a SS of this and it did have that honey note to it, I thought it would mix quiet well. 
Just those two would probably be pretty good together, but since I really don't like that honey note that much I wanted to mix something else to tone it down even more. 

I had 1/4 of a SS of Berry Me Alive, so I thought, what the heck?!  Berry Me Alive is an awesome fruity scent consisting of orange, banana, black cherry and raspberry.  It is SUPER strong! 

I am really enjoying these mixed together, surprisingly!  If you wanted to get a Create-A-Scent, you could only pick 2 scents.  I think I would go with the Honeybee and Berry Me Alive for that, but I am sure Edward and Berry Me Alive would be good too. 

Just wanted to share my concoction with you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment