Saturday, February 19, 2011

Totally in love with our new CBV order!

Cyn and I did a video review on our new order of 30 scent shots, plus the freebie, but I just haven't uploaded it up on YouTube yet.  I have got to do a little editing first, which I am not good at. 
There were only two that I did not like and Cyn liked them all!  Some of the stand outs for me were:
  • Party in My Cabana - reminds me of an incense shop... alluring and sexy!
  • Cajun Cornbread - thought that Country Cornbread was a bit too much like popcorn, but this is heavenly!  The Peach Preserves sweeten it up... kind of makes me thing of a peach cobbler... yum!
  • Carmen Miranda - fruity goodness!
  • Blueberry Monkey Bread- OMFG!  I just want to eat this.. and I don't like blueberries!  I get blueberry but also the sweet and spicy notes of oatmeal raisin bread.
Some stand outs for Cyn were:
  • Plumeria Passion - really fresh and tropical
  • Grape Soda - fizzy and all!
  • Gain Island Fresh - smells fresh, clean and tropical all at one time
  • Lemon Gingersnap Pie - you get the Lemon Pound Cake mostly, but then a hint of spiciness from the ginger
Hopefully by tomorrow I will have the video up with a full review and I will have a full written review up on the CBV board ASAP.

I think overall, this has been the best order from CBV we have gotten, and we have ordered a lot!  There is a thread on the board about how many scents you have tried.. I have a spreadsheet I am working on but haven't had the time to finish.  I know we have tried more than 200 scents but I don't the exact number.  My goal is to try everything, but with the way Victoria keeps adding scents, I don't think that is possible!  She is at 630 right now!  LOL. 

Anyway, if you haven't tried CBV, you definitely should! 

No comments:

Post a Comment