There were only two that I did not like and Cyn liked them all! Some of the stand outs for me were:
- Party in My Cabana - reminds me of an incense shop... alluring and sexy!
- Cajun Cornbread - thought that Country Cornbread was a bit too much like popcorn, but this is heavenly! The Peach Preserves sweeten it up... kind of makes me thing of a peach cobbler... yum!
- Carmen Miranda - fruity goodness!
- Blueberry Monkey Bread- OMFG! I just want to eat this.. and I don't like blueberries! I get blueberry but also the sweet and spicy notes of oatmeal raisin bread.
- Plumeria Passion - really fresh and tropical
- Grape Soda - fizzy and all!
- Gain Island Fresh - smells fresh, clean and tropical all at one time
- Lemon Gingersnap Pie - you get the Lemon Pound Cake mostly, but then a hint of spiciness from the ginger
I think overall, this has been the best order from CBV we have gotten, and we have ordered a lot! There is a thread on the board about how many scents you have tried.. I have a spreadsheet I am working on but haven't had the time to finish. I know we have tried more than 200 scents but I don't the exact number. My goal is to try everything, but with the way Victoria keeps adding scents, I don't think that is possible! She is at 630 right now! LOL.
Anyway, if you haven't tried CBV, you definitely should!