Saturday, February 12, 2011

Movie Day

Cynthia and I have been watching movies all day.  We have watched Tuck Everlasting, The Haunting of Molly Hartley, Passengers, and now we are watching House on Haunted Hill.

Tuck Everlasting was really good, until the end anyway.  We didn't like how it ended at all. 
The Haunting of Molly Hartley was ok but we were disappointed in the ending as well.
We didn't finish watching Passengers.  I wanted to like it because I like Anne Hathaway but neither one of us could get into it.
I have seen House on Haunted Hill before but Cyn hasn't.  From what I remember, it is pretty good.

We should get to watch quite a bit of movies since Dish is offering free Starz channels for a year.  Between movies and watching Grey's Anatomy and Punky Brewster on Netflix, we are pretty well set! 

No comments:

Post a Comment