Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happiness

Happiness.  It is such an elusive thing.  I am determined to find my happiness on my own instead of letting my happiness lie in someone else's hands.  As easy as that is to say, it is a lot harder to do.  I have to strive at it every day, sometimes every minute.  Why is it so hard to be happy?   I would like to think you could just wake up one day, say "I am going to be happy" and it just happens.  Not the case.  Nothing in life can be simple I guess.  I have things that make me happy, but the feeling never stays.  I kind-of feeling like that part in The Crow when Eric says "It can't rain all the time".   Well, live can't be crappy all the time, right?  But I guess you can't be happy all the time either.  Hey, I would settle for a little bit of sunshine peaking out of the clouds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment