Sunday, June 16, 2013

Elvis + Fudge Brownie/Zucchini Bread/Viva La Juicy

Alrighty, do have a long post for you!  It has been busy around here (it seems I keep saying that, lol) and I just haven't had a chance to get this post out.  So, let's just get straight to it, shall we? :)

I believe I have reviewed Elvis before but just in case, it is AMAZEBALLS!  This is a mix of Peanut Butter and Banana.  Neither one overwhelms the other and it is not a super peanut buttery scent.... just super yummy! 


Viva  La Juicy mixed with Elvis is pretty yummy.  I can't remember who made this one up (sorry about that!) The Viva La Juicy is a bit stronger than Elvis but Elvis gives it a bit of creaminess that is really nice. 







Fudge Brownie smells a bit like brownie batter ready to be put in the oven and a bit like brownies right out of the oven.  So rich and yummy!  Elvis and Fudge Brownie mixed together are MAGIC!  I can't even explain it... just so good you want to eat the air, I tell ya!




I was not a fan of Zucchini Bread cold (to me it had a almond note to it) and could not understand what everyone raved about but once this baby is warmed it lost that almond note completely and knocked my socks off!  It is super hard to describe... not overly spicy, not too sweet but definitely bakery. 





Adding Elvis to the mix gives it that creaminess and a bit of nuttiness.  It is a great mix and worth a try, especially if you don't like Zucchini Bread that much.  It changes the scent just enough to make it different. 

I was pleasantly surprised by all of these mixes and their counterparts.  :)  I should have another batch of scents up in the next few days, Wednesday for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment