Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Economics... Blah!

I should be reading the first chapter in my Economics class but instead I am here!  I am just not feeling it today but my goal is to get through at least 2 chapter today so I can be 6 chapters in by the end of the week.  If I can continue this pace, I should be done in a month's time and have about 3 weeks to study for my finals.  Definitely want to be totally done with school by mid-June so I won't have that stress while Cyn and I are gone to Dallas to the NKOTBSB concert.  So ready for summer!

I am so sleepy today and reading about consumers, government and such is just not helping me stay awake!  I have got coffee and I am burning Chocolate Peppermint Splash by CBV in hopes that my eyes will stay open, but I think I am losing the battle. 

I have got to play around with putting photos on here.  I really want to post pics my CBV stash plus other stuff.  Another thing I was thinking about was doing book reviews... especially after I finish reading the Anita Blake series, which I have been reading for over a year now... geez!  After the one I am reading now, I have one more to read to be caught up with the ones that I have.  I think Skin Trade is out in paperback now, but I don't have it yet.  I am going to have to switch genres for a while after this... I am burnt out on vamp books at this point.  Probably switch to murder/mystery ones with a few bios thrown in.  Can't really read romance much anymore... too jaded I guess, lol.  Now, vamp romance is a different story! 

Ok, I am off to TRY to get some of this class done.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment